TMAF (Morley) Project 2024 Entry
HOW TO APPLY for a TMAF (Morley) studentship starting in October 2024
Applications for this studentship should be made by emailing email@example.com with:
- a CV (including contact details of at least two academic (or other relevant) referees);
- a personal statement – clearly stating the project title, and including whatever additional information you feel is pertinent to your application; you may wish to indicate, for example, why you are particularly interested in the selected project and at the selected University;
- your relevant undergraduate degree transcripts and certificate copies;
- a copy of your passport (photo page);
- your English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL certificate, where applicable).
Format of document submission:
Please submit your documents in the following format only:
- each document should be submitted as a separate attachment and should be named as follows: [candidate surname, candidate name – [document]]. For example: Jones, Jamie – CV; Jones, Jamie – personal statement; Jones, Jamie – BSc transcript.
- Please submit .pdf documents where possible for your CV, personal statement, transcripts and certificates. Do not submit photos of certificates.
- Do not combine documents into one pdf. You may zip separate documents into a zip file to send via email if required.
- Please only send the Morley Application Details Form 2024 as a Word document (not pdf), named as follows: Application Details Form – surname, name.
Applications not meeting these criteria may be rejected.
Acknowledgement – you will receive an autoreply to your submission which is your receipt of application. If the DTP requires any further information for your application we will be in touch.
1. Targeting biopesticide applications in arable crops - Prof Neil Boonham
The closing date for 2024/25 entry applications is 12noon on Monday 15th January 2024.
If you are invited to interview, you will receive an invitation via email by Friday 23rd February 2024.
Interviews are to be held (virtually) week commencing 4th March 2024.