How to apply
THE 2024 RECRUITMENT ROUND IS NOW OPEN!
NLD DTP CANDIDATE WEBINAR
Wednesday 13th December, 2.00-3.00pm
The NLD DTP are holding a free candidate webinar for Undergraduate, Integrated Masters and Masters students or graduates who may be interested in joining the DTP to start a Biosciences PhD from October 2024.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 13th December, 2.00-3.00pm. Please see the attached webinar eflyer - NLD DTP candidate webinar 2024 entry.pdf
Please click here to register for this event - 2024 Entry BBSRC NLD DTP Candidate Webinar.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for all projects should be made by emailing email@example.com with:
- a CV (including contact details of at least two academic (or other relevant) referees);
- a personal statement – clearly stating your first choice project, and optionally 2nd ranked project, as well as including whatever additional information you feel is pertinent to your application; you may wish to indicate, for example, why you are particularly interested in the selected project(s) and at the selected University;
- your relevant undergraduate degree transcripts and certificate copies;
- a copy of your passport (photo page);
- your English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL certificate, where applicable).
Format of document submission:
Please submit your documents in the following format only:
- each document should be submitted as a separate attachment and should be named as follows: [candidate surname, candidate name – [document]]. For example: Jones, Jamie – CV; Jones, Jamie – personal statement; Jones, Jamie – BSc transcript.
- Please submit .pdf documents where possible for your CV, personal statement, transcripts and certificates. Do not submit photos of certificates.
- Do not combine documents into one pdf. You may zip separate documents into a zip file to send via email if required.
- Please only send the Application Details Form 2024 as a Word document (not pdf), named as follows: Application Details Form – surname, name.
Applications not meeting these criteria may be rejected.
Acknowledgement – you will receive an autoreply to your submission which is your receipt of application. If the DTP requires any further information for your application we will be in touch.
The closing date for 2024/25 entry applications is 12noon on Monday 15th January 2024.
If you are invited to interview, you will receive an invitation via email by Friday 23rd February 2024.
Interviews are to be held (virtually) week commencing 4th March 2024.
Please click here for our FAQs guide!